Ingredients (for about 12 lollipops):
- An entire section of goat cheese ( about 12 centímetors long)
- Organic spicy tomatoes marmalade HORTUS APRODISCAe
- Sesame seeds
- 12 skewer sticks
- Remove the skin or bark of goat cheese and we were inside.
- On a clean flat superificie , the knead a little and then, with hands, make small balls go about 2 inches in diameter.
- We put them on a tray, covered with plastic wrap, and put them in the freezer for a while. Half an hour will be enough, just because it stay compact and do not break when riding.
- Once out of the freezer, gently pinning the ‘ll skewer sticks
- Then put the jam in a glass (or use the same boat ) and we dipped the balls one at a time, ensuring that they are heavily covered with jam.
- Finally the rebozamos with sesame, we have on a plate.
- We place the skewers on a fixed support (eg full of stones or coarse salt test) or put them in a glass. We keep in the refrigerator until just before serving.
Extracted from: http://ow.ly/wJmX1