Hortus APRODISCAE is the trademark of the Association for Persons with mental disabilities from Conca de Barbera (hereinafter Aprodisca) which acts as a starter, motivator and manager of the contents of this website. Aprodisca informs customers that it complies with current data protection legislation, with specially with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data and the Law Society Services Information and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July.
Any other business activity, commercial, administrative and procurement of goods and / or services mentioned above is the responsibility of the Group, the owner of this domain.
In accordance with the regulations in force, Aprodisca only collects data strictly necessary to provide the services resulting from its activities and other benefits, procedures and activities assigned by law.
In previous cases, Aprodisca announced on this website, the changes in time for its implementation.
All data supplied by email or electronic forms will be treated according to current legislation on protection of personal data, and in all cases shall be confidential by staff Aprodisca management of such information.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE VOLUNTARY AND CONSEQUENCES provide the data
Informs users of the website, which answers to the questions in the data collection forms contained in this website is voluntary, but failure to provide the requested information may result in the inability to access the services they require.
By the completion of the forms on different websites related to the promotion and content management Aprodisca made by and / or owner of the Website, including users accept and process data in a database to provide data personal, which is owned Aprodisca being able to exercise their rights in accordance with the following clause.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHT OF MODIFICATION, ACCESS, OPPOSITION AND CANCELLATION OF THE DATA
Users may exercise in respect of the data obtained in the manner described in the previous section, the rights recognized in the Law 15/1999, in particular the rights of access, rectification, opposition and / or cancellation of data . The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each user through a written and signed request accompanied by a photocopy of identity card or passport, addressed to the following address:
TO THE ATTENTION OF THE SECURITY RESPONSIBLE.
Josep Maria Poblet, 1 43400 Montblanc (Tarragona)
However, if a user does not wish to receive information by email or other means, by any means with proof of receipt to the address indicated in Aprodisca.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA TO KEEP, FOR HOW LONG AND PURPOSE
DATA TO KEEP
Exclusively contact details (basic character), such as name, surname and e-mail. This information is received by Aprodisca and can be sold, transferred or leased to other companies related to the sector.
Aprodisca is responsible for these personal data files, created by and for Aprodisca the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with users, information services and distribution organization, as well as conducting various activities.
However, be advised that the information in the database may be used for the identification of customers and for statistical studies of registered users.
During the data collection, and whenever requested data, customers will be informed of the mandatory or voluntary data collection, and if that can not be deduced from the electronic form in question, the need to implement such access to certain content provided by websites.
In this case, users are asked for their consent to Aprodisca that can make use of their data in order to send you information on the organization, the activities it undertakes, and related topics.
COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR DATA TO BE WRITTEN IN A FILE
PREVENTING THE TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO A THIRD PARTY WITH YOU CONSENT
However, unless the user has been informed of the possible existence of transfers of data to third parties in any case, except in cases covered by the law and permits the following paragraphs, any third party outside Aprodisca access, without the express consent, your personal data and / or navigation. In other cases Aprodisca collaborate to third parties to comply with the law, although the responsibility shall be demanded to the mentioned third party.
Aprodisca may sell, rent or lease e-mails to users other companies related to the sector.
REMOVAL FROM THE INFORMATION DISTRIBUTION LIST
In cases where the users reveal their data via contact forms Aprodisca, this may take at any time unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO USE AND CONTENT
The access to websites such as the use that may be made of the information and content contained therein, are the responsibility of the user. Therefore, any use made of the information, images, contents and / or products reviewed and accessible through the same, shall be subject to the law, national or international, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by Users, who will be fully responsible for such access and correct use. Users are obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to the law, morality, public order, morality, the rights of others or their own company, however, according to the possibilities and purposes for which they were conceived. Aprodisca accepts no liability, whether direct or indirect, emerging damage or lost profits, arising from the misuse of the services or contents made by users or third parties.
In compliance of information provided for in Article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the facilitator and manager of Contents website where you can download different applications and / or information is Aprodisca established Josep Maria Poblet, 1 43400 Montblanc (Tarragona), and the management of Internet domain www.hortusaprodiscae.org registered in the registry, in response to submissions users and / or interested email@example.com through the mail.
Any other business activity, commercial, administrative and procurement of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the companies mentioned above, owners of this domain.
USE OF INFORMATION AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES
The Company is only responsible for the content and management of Web pages which holds or holds a right of similar nature. Any website or social network or repository of information on the internet, outside of this website is the responsibility of the legitimate owners.
Aprodisca, ordinarily works with different applications and Web environments and always recommended for all users before accessing these web environments read carefully the relevant legal notices and privacy policies and only access them once they understood and accepted in full the legal text. Aprodisca take appropriate measures to control the content in these social networks and exposed to expel those users who misuse them, although it is beyond their means to ensure it fully.
Aprodisca recommend following the instructions of the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), the use of social networks and web browsing environments, the implementation of the following (if you have one day to use):
- We recommend all users to resort to the use of pseudonyms or nicknames personal that operate over the Internet, allowing them to have a true “digital identity” that puts into question the safety of your personal and professional life .
- Users are encouraged to take particular account when publishing audiovisual content and graphics on their profiles, as in this case may be threatening the privacy and intimacy of people around.
- It is recommended to properly configure the level of user profile privacy in the network, so this is not completely public but only have access to the information posted on profile persons who have been listed as “friends” or ” direct contacts “previously by the user.
- It is advisable to contact only accept those with known or maintaining any prior relationship, not compulsively accepting all requests received and investigated contact whenever possible and necessary that the person who requested asked his contact through the network.
- It is recommended not to run in the user profile information to allow physical contact anyone know where you live, where you work or study or daily entertainment venues that usually frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information on the places where it is at all times.
- It is recommended to use and display only content from those who have obtained the rights to intellectual property sufficient. It is otherwise the user will be committing an unlawful civil protected by national courts.
- Users are encouraged to use different usernames and passwords to get into the different social networks that is a member of.
- We recommend using passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and use case.
- We recommend all users have on their computers antivirus software installed and properly updated.
- Children must not reveal too much personal information. Never provide the data to strangers.
- Should read all the information relevant to the website. When she explained who the owners are the same and the purpose for which the information is requested.
- If the user is a child under fourteen, also requires parental consent tutors. In these cases, when data is requested by a network should ask parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Should not communicate to others names and password, or share them with friends or classmates. This information is private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or unknown.
- Whenever there is any doubt about any situation arising from the use of social networking and collaborative tools must ask their parents or legal guardians.
- You must keep the computer in a common area of the house.
- You must set rules about Internet use at home.
- Parents should know the functions and possibilities of these kinds of platforms, both positive and negative.
- Enable parental control tools and control platform, and establish e-mail as the parent or guardian of secondary contact.
- Ensure that controls are implemented age verification.
- Ensuring proper installation of content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform children about issues related to safety.
- Explain to children that they should never be with those who have known in the online world and if they do should always be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Ensure that children know the risks and implications of content like videos and photos as well as the use of webcams across social networks.
- Control the user profile of the child.
- Ensure that the child only access pages recommended for their age.
- Ensure that children do not use their full name.