We present a very special appetizer made with our Organic Orange Marmalade.
- 1 round of lamb
- 2 tablespoons organic orange marmalade HORTUS APRODISCAe
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tube of vanilla
- 2 onions (scallions we advise)
- pepper rosemary
- olive oil
- sunflower oil
- rosemary honey
- Caramelize onions in a pan with sunflower oil, garlic and rosemary.
- Then you cut peláis and potatoes into thin slices. Then you put a little oil in a baking tray and put in the potatoes sheets until a thickness of one centimeter. Take a little oil over the tube and salpimentadlo vanilla. Let it bake at 160 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, the round salpimentáis doradlo lamb in a pan with hot oil. When very golden, leave to bake for 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Then you put in a bowl of rosemary honey, add water and removedlo well.
- And finally, emplatad potatoes, you put the next round and guarnís lamb dish with eco orange marmalade, candied shallots and a little rosemary. Finally, you throw the honey diluted with water above the round.
Extrated from: http://www.tv3.cat/cuines/recepta/rodo-de-xai-amb-patates-i-mel/3046