Now that calçots are coming , we present a different way of using them complementing it with our fantastic Organic Romesco Sauce.
For the mousse:
For the base:
- Wasa crackers type 6 (Swedish)
- 4 anchovies
- First we make the mousse, put the milk to boil, add the soaked gelatine. Grind calçots with milk and gelatin, assemble and mix the cream with the calçots mixture. Pour into a silicone mold and let set at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Finely crush crackers with anchovies, until it looks like sand. We put it as the basis of everything.
- Past 6 hours desmoldamos mousse on the “arena” of crackers and anchovies:
- As the mousse is sweet, calçot and cream too, lay romesco sauce on top to add contrast.
Extrated from: http://www.llepadits.com/2012/03/mousse-de-calcots-amb-romesco/