We present a very different way of eating spring onions made into a cake, it will be fine and it can accompany our organic romesco sauce .
- First make the spring onions in the oven. Cut off the tips and tails and remove the first layers.
- Heat oven to 200 º C. We’ll put them on a tray in the oven and add them to an oil jet.
- Cook for 15 minutes turn it over and cook for 20 more minutes, watching not to burn.
- Once those are cooked let cool slightly.
- Remove the first layer will be more golden . We will cut the spring onions into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs and add the cream. We put it in a bowl along with chopped spring onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste be generous because the calçot is a bit sweet.
- Put the mixture into a mold (if better silicone).
- We’ll put it in the oven, water bath , at 200 ° C for about 35 minutes .
- Once cooked let it cool slightly before removing from the pan.
- Serve the dish with a dollop of organic romesco sauce.