- (10 servings)
- 185 g of chocolate
- 7 eggs
- 15 g of butter
- 50 g sugar
- Back out the chocolate + butter at (water bath).
- Mix with sugar rust. We add yolks + sugar chocolate (double boiler).
- We set the egg whites until stiff (pinch of salt).
- We mix it all!
To make the crispy:
- Philo Pasta
- We syrup: 200 g of mineral water + 100 g sugar (heat). 1 sheet of gelatin immersed in cold water, drain it and mix it with hot water + sugar.
- Cut the phyllo dough sheets to our liking, we layered in threes and put them together with a very wet brush with the syrup.
- Cooking: 180 ° C / 10 minutes
- Cool cooked pasta hit.
- First layer: chocolate mousse
- Second layer: organic orange marmalade HORTUS APRODISCAe
- Top layer: we crossed the chocolate with orange and guarnimos to our liking.