We present a recipe very easy and economical, look how is with organic spicy tomatoes marmalade.
- 250 g rice
- 100 g diced ham
- 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 Yellow
- Media onions
- 2 eggs
- Black sesam (optional)
- Organic Olive Oil Virgin Extra HORTUS
- Salt and pepper
- Organic Spicy Tomatoe Marmalade HORTUS
- Cook the rice and let it pass the point just cooked so that it is softer than normal. It’s best to use a pump-type rice but if not equal worth us others except parboiled rice, as we would with a completely different texture.
- Then let cool strain the rice, this recipe can be made with rice remains that we have been the day before.
- Incorporate in a bowl with rice, diced ham, peppers and onions. Mix everything well, season and add the egg, mix and keep adding flour to go into a mass that can be worked with your hands.
- Form balls for round croquettes and roll in bread with black sesame for remaining batter.
- For the skewers, place a large amount of rice to the beads on one end of a stick and go broché pressing the rice to make it in the shape you see in the picture, then batter with bread crumbs.
- Fry the croquettes as both skewers in hot oil until golden.