Check out this recipe for a healthy dessert.
This cup is still a simple yogurt presented in an original way. However, if you do not reveal the jam inside, your guests are sure to be pleasantly surprised and forget that it is only a yogurt
- 4 natural yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade Hortus Aprodisca
- Fresh Mint
- Anisos or grated chocolate.
- Divide the yogurt into cups filling them halfway and leave them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add a spoonful of jam in each cup and fill them up with the remaining yogurt.
- Garnish with fruit jam with a fresh mint leaves and / or anisos or grated chocolate.
- Reserve in the refrigerator and serve chilled.