If you want to enjoy “calçots” but you cannot arrange a traditional outdoor “calçotada”, we propose achieve an outstanding result by roasting them and pair it with our delicious Organic Romesco Sauce.
- 25 units of “calçots”
- Extravergin Organic Olive Oil.
- 1 jar of organic romesco sauce HORTUS APRODISCAe
- Heat oven evenly to 190 ° C.
- Clean the “calçots” cut the exceeding green top leaves and root then peel few green layers.
- Lay the calçots on an aluminium foil and on the baking tray.
- We add few drops of the organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Oven it for about 15 minutes and then turn them upside-down .
- Oven 20 minutes more. Bear in mind that in this case you don´t need to blacken them!
- Serve and pair it with the Organic Romesco sauce.
Image from La Cocina de Piescu.