- 5 to 6 prawns for a person
- Two tablespoons of tomato
- Organic olive oil virgin extra HORTUS
- Two tablespoons of organic romesco sauce HORTUS
- Put the oil to the pan and fry 2 cloves of garlic.
- Then , with the same oil, fry the prawns and fry the chopped onion.
- Once golden, we add the two tablespoons of tomato and leave it for a minute. Add the water to the tomato and onion and leave to boil .
- When boiling , we put the prawns and leave them to cook until they have absorbed much of the water .
- We left replenish .
- Then put the organic romesco sauce and turn to leave replenish a while. We put everything on a tray ready to put it in the oven with the grill. Let it broil without curdling at all.