- Chard stems (because out between 16 and 20 booklets)
- 4 or 5 slices of ham, a little thick
- Manchego cheese 125g
- 200 ml of cream
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of Orgnic Spicy Tomatoes Marmalade HORTUS APRODISCAe
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Extra virgin olive oil and salt
- Cleanse the leaves, they have to be wide, taking care of them clean and cortadlas thread in the direction of the length pieces about 7 cm, you’ll have to blanch.
- Also you cut the ham to the same extent as the pieces of stalk, make ready the booklets. Flour and go through the egg and season, freídlos in hot oil.
- Grate the cheese and then you put it in a saucepan the cream or cream, throw over a little nutmeg, add the cheese and removed removedlo very low heat.
- To serve, you put the bottom of the dish a little spicy tomato jam and the leaves above batter and cover it all with the cream cheese. Serve him finish out the fire.
- This dish can also be prepared and heat leaving the oven, or in another variant, the leaves filled with braised oxtail.