Ingredients: (for 2 people):
- 250g. desalted cod
- 140g. of green beans
- 2 slices of melon balls given either
- 1 orange
- 1 handful of seeds and green pipes or a handful of nuts or some other nut
- 3 tablespoons organic orange marmalade HORTUS APRODISCAe
- Extra virgin olive oil (the need for being too emulsified vinaigrette)
- Put water to boil and add the green beans for about 10 minutes. Once al dente quickly put the pot in cold water to prevent these lose their color.
- Cut or tear the cod.
- Cut the melon into cubes or balls do.
- Peel orange and cut into longitudinal sections and then make dice.
- To prepare the vinaigrette mix with orange marmalade blender echo and virgin olive oil.
- To make the dish assembly have all the ingredients in bowls, add a few pips or seeds above and aliñamos with vinaigrette.