We present fantastic croquettes made with our organic white onion “sofrito”
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 tablespoons of grated carrot
- 4 tablespoons organic white onion “sofrito” HORTUS APRODISCAe
- 1 egg for the mass of the kibble
- 1 egg to coat the kibble
- Prepare rice cooked with water about 45 – 50 min., Drain well so that no liquid. Mix carrots, grilled onions, and egg. If we see that it is liquid, it went through a pot or pan to reduce it.
- With the mass and a loose, forming balls and we went through the flour, then beaten egg and finally by breadcrumbs. We left them in a dish prepared.
- Meanwhile put a small skillet or small saucepan with oil warms, the more oil the better.
- When we put the croquettes hot to cook, when we took them out golden brown and put them on absorbent paper.
- They eat hot and really are a good resource for when you really want to cook and want sorpender family.
- Perfect with a fish dish, if we have something juicy, better pair it with something dry, well compensated.