We propose a different way to accompany your favorite dough with our Organic Romesco sauce with it gettin a tasty dish, juvenile and original.
Ingredients for 3 or 4 people:
- 8 colori Capellacci Pasta (250 gr.) Or you want
- 1 box of bacon cut into strips
- grated emmental
- 1 small brick of cream to cook
- organic romesco sauce HORTUS APRODISCAe
- oil, salt and bay leaf
- Put in a pot to boil water by adding a bay leaf, a little oil and salt. Boil pasta as it cooks and put the bacon in a pan without oil and fry-what, when starting to brown add the cream to reduce when it has reduced a bit add the cheese and you remove everything, then take it out and reserves.
- When you have boiled pasta and can drain and mix with romesco sauce, and serve everything put on a plate with the bacon and cheese that we have prepared.
- Finally put some thyme.