Today we present a simple and delicious appetizer recipe is perfectly suitable for the celebrations.
- Intensely flavored cheese
- Organic white onion “Sofrito”
- Very small size tomatoes (cherry type)
- Endive leaves
- Cut the bread into slices about three inches thick.
- Rub them with the onion.
- Arrange the cheese on top generously cut very thin slices.
- Cut the tomatoes into two pieces and garnish the dish with lettuce leaves.
Accompany with a good aperitif wine or champagne..
The Organic Roasted Onion Hortus Aprodiscae cooked slowly roasting why go to get the onion sauce very tasty and aromatic flavor reminiscent of traditional roast grandmother.
Besides being the key ingredient in this thug is ideal for meats, chicken, foie gras, cheeses and salads. And to save time when cooking pasta, vegetables, rice, because we have a healthy and tasty sauce ready to add to the dish.